Saturday, March 27, 2010

Weekend Plans

Ten things I'm doing this weekend, in no particular order:
  1. Sewing.  I have a few fun projects waiting to be done.
  2. Mopping.  I actually like to mop, it's just hard to find time.
  3. Playing with my kids.  On the floor.  None of that "in a minute" baloney, either.
  4. Blowing a bunch of eggs.
  5. Preparing to dye eggs.  We're using homemade dyes this year and I'm gonna need to either prep before involving the kids or break out the booze, so I'll prep.
  6. Playing Super Mario Bros. on the Wii.  That was my birthday gift from the kids and it's a lot of fun to play together.  Might be doing a lot of this since the Mr. has a badly sprained ankle and is camped on the couch.
  7. Probably absorbing some basketball via osmosis.
  8. Soaking up the sun.
  9. Reviving my neglected sourdough starter so I can do some baking.
  10. Battering and freezing a batch of chicken fried steaks.  Yum.

I'll be doing a lot of reveling in this, too.  Smushing and squeezing and kissing.

4 comments:

  1. Okay, I love your list. AND it is a good idea. I often don't make a list on the weekend (in order to prove to myself that my weekends are not workdays), but I think yours looks really fun! And that photo! He's such a loverman! The writer's circle saw your knit hat picture (as a screensaver, so really huge) and were calling him the Gerber Baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to smush and squeeze and kiss on him too! He makes me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, Jennifer, if I don't make fun stuff a priority I always end up saying I'll do it after I get X,Y, and Z done and they're never done.

    I'm glad he makes you smile, Katie, I was hoping that picture would ellicit that response. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what a gorgeous baby! I'll take it as a great compliment that my kids look like yours from some angles =)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails