Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Irish Blessings to You


St. Paddy's day is one of my favorites.  I'm Irish, I'm Catholic, and...it's my birthday! 

So, my gift to you on this special day is a collection of Irish blessings.  I love reading them, they make my heart feel full.  I hope you enjoy!

This is a gorgeous flash movie.  Warning: it does have music, so if you have a baby sleeping on your lap make sure to turn down your speakers.  Baby T was on my lap when I played it the first time.  It was naptime and he had just nursed, but was still a little fussy.  I played it and he quieted right down.  I played it again to actually read the words...the scenery is so beautiful I didn't pay attention the first time..., looked down, and he was asleep!  Awesome!

This slide show has some lovely ones in it.  Number 4 is just beautiful and number 7 makes me chuckle every time.

Finally, this is a collection of blessings and prayers for many occasions.

Whether you read one or all of these I hope they brighten your day, as you brighten mine.

 

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, and Happy St Patrick's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That flash video was wonderful! Thanks for sharing, Megan, as usual. Happy Birthday (again)! Much love.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails